Monday, May 30, 2011

I LOVE YOU!

So.... I decided to start blogging! I used to have a Luuux account, but that website was just way too slow for me. So, here I am! HELLO =)

I'd like to take this opportunity and thank all of my supporters! (you! yes you! and you and you and you you you you!) I can't thank you all enough for your unconditional love. I read each and every comments/messages/emails and though it's difficult for me to respond to each one of you, I want you to know that I appreciate you very much. I am truly so blessed.

A lil' off topic, but I feel like I need to share this with you all- If you are going through any struggles, pains or weary, turn to God. He has helped me so much through my 23 years of existence and I can't thank Him enough for ALWAYS having my back. I am who I am today because of Him.

Anywho- I'm very new to all of this so pardon my randomness. But, I can't wait to post more for you all. Expect more very soon! 143 I LALALA LOVE YOU!

Love,
Heart

11 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more posts :) (fIRRSSSST)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Heart!!!! So happy you have a blogger now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you will love blogging! =)
    I will follow your blog
    n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally you have a blog! Hooray!!!! Can't wait to see your blog updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already wished you congrats via Twitter, but thought to send a special "Welcome to Blogging" comment :) Am looking forward to your posts and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen to the God part :) He is truly amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your channel on youtube. you and arnold are soooo sweet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just realized that you have a blog =)
    Well, here is a late "Welcome to the world of blogging" and I love your utube video =)Wish you all best in the years to come =)

    ReplyDelete